Burnt Pine Golf Club - Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort - Destin, FL
In this stunning 7,000-yard Destin, Florida golf course, architect Rees Jones proves why he is one of the most respected golf course architects in the world.
Breathtaking views along the Choctawhatchee Bay highlight the back nine on this Florida golf course, while the front side brings golfers through the pine forests and wetlands of the Emerald Coast of Florida. Side by side with Sandestin's Raven Golf Club, it is the only place in the world where Rees Jones and Robert Trent Jones Jr. courses meet.
Deemed the "Crown Jewel of Florida Golf" by Golf Magazine and recognized as one of the "Top 30 Courses in Florida" by Golf Digest and Golfweek, this Destin, Florida golf club promises a challenging round with inspiring scenery. Open to Sandestin guest play before 8 a.m. and after 1 p.m. each day.
Burnt Pine Golf Club Accolades:
- ★★★★½ Places to Play - Golf Digest (2004, 2006, 2008)
- #29 in Florida "The Best Courses Near You" - Golf Magazine (2008)
- America's Best Resort Courses - Golfweek (2004-2006)
- #20 in Florida "America's Best State by State" - Golfweek (2008)
- #19 in Florida, "America's Best State By State" - Golfweek (2007)
- #14 in Florida "America's Best State By State" - Golfweek (2004)
- Top 150 Resort Courses in America, Golfweek (2003)
- #1 in Northwest Florida, Florida Golf News (2002)
- Top 20 in Florida, Florida Golf News (2002)
- ★★★★ Places to Play, Golf Digest (2002)
- Top 30 Courses in Florida, Golf Digest (1999)
- #19 in Florida - Golf Digest (1997)
- Top 75 Upscale Courses in America, Golf Digest (1996)
- #3 New Resort Course in America, Golf Digest (1995)
- Crown Jewel of Florida Golf, Golf Magazine